By Sharon Chester
This is the 1st complete English-language box consultant to the flora and fauna of Chile and its territories--Chilean Antarctica, Easter Island, Juan Fernández, and San Félix y San Ambrosio. From bats to butterflies, lizards to llamas, and ferns to flamingos, A flora and fauna advisor to Chile covers the country's universal vegetation and animals. the colour plates depict species of their usual environments with unequalled vividness and realism. the combo of unique illustrations and interesting, succinct, and authoritative textual content make box id speedy, effortless, and actual. Maps, charts, and diagrams offer information regarding landforms, submarine topography, marine atmosphere, weather, crops zones, and the simplest locations to view flora and fauna. this is often a necessary advisor to Chile's striking biodiversity.
- The in basic terms accomplished English-language consultant to Chile's universal natural world
- The first consultant to hide Chile and its territories--Chilean Antarctica, Easter Island, Juan Fernández, and San Félix y San Ambrosio
- 120 full-color plates permit quickly identity of greater than 800 species
- Accompanying textual content describes species measurement, form, colour, habitat, and variety
- Descriptions record measurement, distribution, and English, Spanish, and medical names
- Information at the most sensible spots to view natural world, together with significant nationwide parks
- Compact and lightweight--a excellent box guide
Read or Download A Wildlife Guide to Chile: Continental Chile, Chilean Antarctica, Easter Island, Juan Fernández Archipelago PDF
Similar fishing & outdoors reference books
Tales at the back of the names of the outstanding points of interest in Arizona's well-known nationwide Park.
--This textual content refers to an out of print or unavailable version of this name.
An important and risky a part of the hot Orleans panorama and way of life, the Lake Pontchartrain Basin really includes 3 significant our bodies of water--Lakes Borgne, Pontchartrain, and Maurepas. those make up the Pontchartrain estuary. Robert W. Hastings offers a radical exam of the old and environmental examine at the basin, with emphasis on its environmental degradation and the efforts to revive and safeguard this estuarine procedure.
Nachschlagewerk über die Standardbusse der Hamburger Hochbahn AG von 1968-1997
An entire consultant to the usual background, ecology, and conservation of North America’s 23 woodpecker species. From the long-lasting Woody Woodpecker to the ever-present Northern Flicker, woodpeckers have lengthy captivated our consciousness. Their superb anatomy makes them probably the most really good fowl households on this planet, and their keystone ecological roles in our forests and woodlands makes them one of the most very important birds at the continent.
Extra resources for A Wildlife Guide to Chile: Continental Chile, Chilean Antarctica, Easter Island, Juan Fernández Archipelago
A Wildlife Guide to Chile: Continental Chile, Chilean Antarctica, Easter Island, Juan Fernández Archipelago by Sharon Chester