By Alan A. Stocker
Analog and parallel processing are key features of organic neural networks. Analog VLSI circuits utilizing a similar positive aspects can hence be constructed to emulate brain-style processing. utilizing ordinary CMOS know-how, they are often cost effectively synthetic, allowing effective business and buyer functions in robotics and cellular electronics.
This booklet explores the speculation, layout and implementation of analog VLSI circuits, encouraged through visible movement processing in organic neural networks. utilizing a singular method pioneered by way of the writer himself, Stocker explains intimately the development of a chain of digital chips, delivering the reader with a important useful perception into the technology.
Analog VLSI Circuits for the conception of visible Motion:
- analyses the computational difficulties in visible movement perception;
- examines the difficulty of optimization in analog networks via excessive point strategies comparable to movement segmentation and selective attention;
- demonstrates community implementation in analog VLSI CMOS know-how to supply computationally effective devices;
- sets out measurements of ultimate implementation;
- illustrates the similarities of the awarded circuits with the human visible movement belief system;
- includes an accompanying web site with movies of circuits lower than real-time visible stipulations and extra supplementary material.
With an entire assessment of all latest neuromorphic analog VLSI platforms for visible movement sensing, Analog VLSI Circuits for the belief of visible Motion is a special reference for complex scholars in electric engineering, man made intelligence, robotics and computational neuroscience. it's going to even be beneficial for researchers, pros, and electronics engineers operating within the field.
Read Online or Download Analog VLSI Circuits for the Perception of Visual Motion PDF
Best pattern recognition programming books
In DetailOpenCV is a working laptop or computer imaginative and prescient library that's broadly utilized in businesses, examine teams and governmental our bodies for real-time catch, video dossier import, photo manipulation, item detection and lots more and plenty extra. Its entire set of machine imaginative and prescient and computing device studying algorithms makes it the most obvious selection for execs to strengthen visible purposes.
Key FeaturesDevelop the entire appropriate abilities for construction text-mining apps with R with this easy-to-follow guideGain in-depth figuring out of the textual content mining technique with lucid implementation within the R languageExample-rich advisor that allows you to achieve top of the range info from textual content dataBook DescriptionText Mining (or textual content information mining or textual content analytics) is the method of extracting invaluable and top quality details from textual content through devising styles and developments.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the foreign convention, VISIGRAPP 2014, together with the Joint meetings on desktop imaginative and prescient (VISAPP), the foreign convention on special effects, GRAPP 2014 and the foreign convention on info Visualization, IVAPP 2014, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in January 2014.
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the 6th foreign Workshop on Representations, research and popularity of form and movement from Imaging information, RFMI 2016, held in Sidi Bou acknowledged Village, Tunisia, in October 2016. The nine revised complete papers and seven revised brief papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 23 submissions.
- Intelligence Science and Big Data Engineering. Image and Video Data Engineering: 5th International Conference, IScIDE 2015, Suzhou, China, June 14-16, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Analog VLSI Circuits for the Perception of Visual Motion
- Gesture Recognition (The Springer Series on Challenges in Machine Learning)
- Stereo Scene Flow for 3D Motion Analysis
- Computer Vision – ACCV 2016: 13th Asian Conference on Computer Vision, Taipei, Taiwan, November 20-24, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part III (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Selected Contributions in Data Analysis and Classification (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
Additional info for Analog VLSI Circuits for the Perception of Visual Motion
Analog VLSI Circuits for the Perception of Visual Motion by Alan A. Stocker